2020 Holidays at the Governor's Residence
While this year looks different than years past, the Governor's Residence celebrates the holiday season with the following partners:
- On the west side of the property, a 30 foot blue spruce is decorated by Rainbow Holiday Design from Minnetonka with over 14,000 LED colored lights.
- Donated by Mickman Brothers from Ham Lake, a large wreath hangs above the doorway, 400 feet of fresh evergreen garland along the front fence, and wreath above the pedestrian gate.
- The 1970 Vietnam War Memorial sculpture, MAN-NAM by Paul T. Granlund, will be lit on display for the holiday season by WE Lighting LLC.
- The Summit Avenue entrance planters and décor are decorated by Lake Harriet Florist from Minneapolis.
- Four holiday baskets hung under the porte-cochere are donated by Bachman's Floral Gift and Garden from South Minneapolis.
- Wolcyn Tree Farms & Nursey from Cambridge donated trees for inside the Governor's Residence and backyard.
At this time there are no scheduled or requested tours available at the Minnesota Governor's Residence. For more information, please call (651) 201-3464 or use the contact form.