2021 Holidays at the Governor's Residence
While this year looks different than years past, the Governor's Residence continues the Minnesota tradition of collaborating with local partners to decorate for the holidays.
- A 10-foot wreath above the front entrance door and a 30-foot blue spruce is decorated by Rainbow Holiday Design from Minnetonka with over 14,000 LED-colored lights.
- Donated by Mickman Brothers, Inc. from Ham Lake, 400 feet of fresh evergreen garland strung along the front fence and a 36-inch wreath above the pedestrian gate.
- The 1970 Vietnam War Memorial sculpture, MAN-NAM by Paul T. Granlund, will be lit on display for the holiday season by Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Minneapolis.
- The Summit Avenue entrance planters and décor are decorated by Lake Harriet Florist from Minneapolis and Heidi's Lifestyle Gardens.
- Four holiday baskets hung under the porte-cochere are donated by Bachman's Floral Gift and Garden from South Minneapolis.
- Happy Land Tree Farms from Sandstone donated trees for inside the Governor's Residence and backyard.
At this time there are no scheduled or requested tours available at the Minnesota Governor's Residence. For more information, please call (651) 201-3464 or use the contact form.