2017 Flu Vaccination Clinics
Mark your Calendar for Flu Vaccination Clinics for State Employees
Don't let the flu put your life on hold. Protect yourself. Protect others. Get vaccinated at our workplace clinic!
Administration Building – Room 116B & C
- Wednesday, October 11, 2017 – 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Friday, October 13, 2017 – 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Centennial Office Building – Lady Slipper Room
- Thursday, October 5, 2017 – 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Thursday, October 26, 2017 – 12:45 p.m. to 4 p.m.
No appointments are necessary – employees will be seen on a "Walk-in" basis. There is no cost for your flu vaccination with your Minnesota Advantage Health Plan member ID card. Employees without a valid card or those without health insurance through the State of Minnesota can receive the flu vaccine for $33.00.
- Print and complete your Consent Form ahead of time
- Bring your Medical Insurance Card
- Wear a short sleeve shirt or clothing that allows easy access to the upper arm
For a complete list of State Employee Flu Clinics, visit us online! For more information about our Flu Vaccination Clinics and campaign, please visit mn.gov/flu.
Volunteers are needed to help pass out information. Please contact Katie Wynn at (651) 259-3831.