How do you know that process is improving? Continuous improvement work requires measurement to demonstrate improvement. This helps you answer why you should be measuring your process, what you might measure, how to measure, and when to mitgate the risks and unintended consequences that can come with process measurement.
- Learn why process measurement is important for improvement
- Understand how different types of process measures fit into different parts of the improvement cycle
- Generate ideas for measuring your processes
- Gain basic ground rules for visualizing process measures
- Understand the potential risks and unintended consequences of process measurement and how to avoid them
All course materials may be found by visiting the CI Resource Library.
Approximately three hours.
There is no cost for public sector employees to attend this training.
For more information and to register
Course details and registration are available on the State of Minnesota's Enterprise Learning Management (ELM) system, accessible within the Employee Self Service Portal
. For information on accessing ELM and registering for courses, see our Registration page