Restrooms and Amenities
Public Restroom Locations
- Men's and Women's Restrooms are available on every floor.
- Mother's Room is located in Room 104A, on the First Floor, West Wing.
Food is available in the Capitol during the Legislative Session
- Rathskeller Café - Located in the Basement - need hours, if possible
Monday: Breakfast 7:30-10 am | Lunch 11 am-2pm | Snacks till 3:30 pm.
Tuesday – Thursday: Breakfast 7:30-10 am | Lunch 11 am-2:30 pm | Grill 11 am-5 pm.
Friday: Breakfast 7:30-10 am | Lunch 11 am-2pm.
- Lunch Counter – Located on the 2nd Floor, East Wing.
- Vending Machines are located in the tunnel leading to the Minnesota Senate Building.
- Drinking Fountains are available on every floor.
- Other cafeterias near the Capitol located are in the Centennial building and the Transportation building
There is an ATM in the Capitol basement tunnel that leads to the Minnesota Senate Building.
There are three passenger elevators and one service elevator.
Lost and Found
Call 651-201-2300. You will reach the Department of Administration's Facilities Management Division, which provides lost and found services to the entire Capitol Complex.