Renters and property managers
People who rent are the most undercounted population block in Minnesota, especially those residing in apartment buildings.
Getting the word out about the 2020 Census among the 1,300,000 renters in Minnesota will require a joint effort between engaged residents who rent, community organizations and property managers.
This toolkit provides a starting point towards engaging renters and includes the following:
- "Will You Count? Renters in the 2020 Census" overview from the Leadership Conference Education Fund
- "Factsheet for Renters" from the U.S. Census Bureau
- "Property managers, make it count" from the U.S. Census Bureau
- "How the Census Invites Everyone to Respond" from the U.S. Census Bureau
- "Census 101" from the U.S. Census Bureau
- We Count Minnesota logos
- A poster for apartment buildings from the U.S. Census Bureau