How You Can Help
When it comes to the 2020 census, every person counts, and so does every contribution. There are countless ways anyone can help Minnesota reach a complete and accurate count. Here are a few to get started:
- Commit to be counted in 2020! Pledge here to complete your census form and receive future updates on census efforts.
- If you are part of an organization that wants to help promote a fair and accurate census count, submit your information here.
- Follow Minnesota 2020 Census on Facebook and Twitter and share our posts. Use the #WeCountMN tag to connect with others working for a complete count.
- Link the mn.gov/2020census and/or the 2020census.gov websites in your email signature and encourage friends, family and coworkers to do the same.
- Find and join your closest Complete Count Committee (CCC) here. A CCC is a volunteer committee established by tribal, state, and local governments or community leaders and organizations to increase awareness about the 2020 Census.
- Put up a factsheet, flyer, or poster in your favorite community space. Visit our document library to select and print promotional materials you think your community could learn from the most. There are documents available in four languages.
- Live in an apartment or multi-family housing? The most undercounted groups in Minnesota are renters and those living in multi-family housing. Promote the census within your building to ensure all your neighbors are counted.