May 01, 2014 - 1. The Additional Notice Plan is APPROVED, contingent upon notice being provided to the managed care plans referenced in the Notice Plan: The Minnesota Workers’ Compensation Assigned Risk Plan, Berkley Assigned Risk Services, RTW, Inc., and SFM.
2. The Dual Notice is APPROVED.
3. In order to facilitate the review of any written comments under Minn. R. 1400.2230, it is respectfully recommended that the “Hearing Procedures” section of the Dual Notice be amended to state that: “All comments or responses received will be available for review at the Office of Administrative Hearings and will be posted on the Department’s rule docket website,” alongside a URL address for the appropriate website.
May 01, 2014 - 1. The Additional Notice Plan is APPROVED, contingent upon the inclusion of the following organizations:
a. The Minnesota Department of Public Safety
b. The Minnesota Police and Peace Officers Association
c. The Minnesota Department of Health
d. The League of Minnesota Cities
April 29, 2014 - The Motion to Compel Recently Discovered Documents Withheld by the DNR is GRANTED with respect to the redacted email chain attached to the Affidavit of David L. Garshelis and filed by the Department as part of its response to the motion.
April 29, 2014 - It is respectfully recommended that:
1. The Commissioner delete Tag F-225 because the evidence does not establish a deficient practice by the Facility.
2. The Commissioner delete Tag F-226 because the evidence does not establish a deficient practice by the Facility.
3. The Commissioner affirm Tag F-323 and affirm the seriousness level assigned to the citation.
April 23, 2014 - 1. The Dual Notice is APPROVED contingent upon:
(a) the insertion of dates into the paragraphs entitled “Introduction,” “Comments,” and “Cancellation of Hearing,” that reflect a 30-day comment period, as provided for Minn. Stat. § 14.22, subdivision 1(a)(1); and,
(b) the insertion of a date into the paragraph entitled “Request for a Hearing” that reflects a 30-day period for the submission of hearing requests, as provided for Minn. Stat. § 14.22, subdivision 1(a)(3).