March 11, 2014 - 1. The Department has the statutory authority to adopt these proposed rules using the exempt rulemaking process, pursuant to Minn. Stat. § 171.306, subd. 8.
2. The following rules or parts thereof are not approved:
7503.1000, subpart 1;
7503.1725, subpart 1; and
7503.1725, subpart 5(B).
3. All other rules or parts thereof are approved.
4. The repeal of Minn. R.7503.0800, subpart 2, is approved.
March 07, 2014 - The Administrative Law Judge concludes that: (1) there was reasonable cause for the Department to believe that Ms. Fischer violated applicable training, capacity and record-keeping regulations; (2) Ms. Fischer did not establish that she is in full compliance with the requirements of her family child care license; and (3) revocation of Ms. Fischer’s license is the most appropriate regulatory response in this case.
February 28, 2014 - The Department’s Motion for Summary Disposition is GRANTED;
1. The Claimant’s Motion for Summary Disposition is DENIED; and
2. The Department’s decision to deny Claimant’s application for compensation from the Contractor Recovery Fund is AFFIRMED.