June 22, 2015 - IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
The Additional Notice Plan is APPROVED, contingent upon sending the following additional individuals and groups either a paper or electronic copy of the Request for Comments.
June 19, 2015 - IT IS HEREBY ORDERED as follows:
1. Cliffs’ Motion to Quash the BWSR employee subpoenas is DENIED.
2. Cliffs shall be afforded an opportunity to take the depositions of Board of Water and Soil Resources (BWSR) employees Ken Powell, Les Lemm and Dale Krystosek prior to the hearing in this matter.
June 18, 2015 - The Chief Administrative Law Judge concludes that Petitioner has established, by a preponderance of the evidence, that the factors of Minn. Stat. § 414.06, subd. 3, are met and so the Petition for Detachment from the city of Hutchinson must be granted.
June 18, 2015 - ORDER
1. The County’s Motion to Compel the Department to respond to Interrogatories 15-30 is GRANTED.
2. The County’s Motion to Compel the Department to supplement its prior responses to Interrogatories 12-14 is DENIED.
June 12, 2015 - ORDER
1. The Department’s Motion and the Respondent’s Response provided a full and complete record on which a proper decision could be made without a hearing, therefore the Department’s request for a hearing on its Motion is DENIED.
2. The Department’s request that Respondent supplement responses to Document Requests 3, 10, and 12 is GRANTED.
3. The Department’s request that Respondent provide answers to the additional discovery requests submitted with its Motion to Compel Discovery as Exhibit 10 to the Affidavit of Eric Beecher is GRANTED.
4. If experts from either party wish to use the additional discovery provided pursuant to this Order as part of their opinions and analysis, their expert reports must be updated by August 7, 2015.
June 09, 2015 - IT IS HEREBY ORDERED:
1. The Department has the statutory authority to adopt the rules.
2. The rules were adopted in compliance with the procedural requirements of Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 14 (2014), and Minnesota Rules, Chapter 1400 (2015).
3. The record demonstrates the rules are needed and reasonable.
4. The rules are APPROVED.