May 26, 2015 - The Administrative Law Judge concludes that MPL has demonstrated the need for the proposed increase in pumping capacity on MPL Line 4, and no party or person has demonstrated there is a more reasonable and prudent alternative. Therefore, the Administrative Law Judge recommends that the Commission grant a CON to MPL for the MPL Reliability Project.
May 21, 2015 - For the reasons set forth in the Memorandum below, the Chief Administrative Law Judge concludes that the pendency of the Department’s rulemaking action, currently docketed as OAH Docket No. 65-1300-32227, does not negate the Petitioner’s right to a hearing under Minn. Stat. § 14.091 (2014).
May 20, 2015 - IT IS HEREBY RECOMMENDED that the Commissioner of Health GRANT the Department’s Motion for Summary Disposition. There are no additional issues in dispute.
IT IS HEREBY RECOMMENDED that the Commissioner of Health AFFIRM the Denial of J.B.’s application for licensure as a body art technician.
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that the hearing scheduled for Tuesday, June 30, 2015, is CANCELLED.
May 15, 2015 - 1. The City’s Motion for Summary Disposition is DENIED.
2. The hearing scheduled for May 28, 2015 shall proceed as scheduled.
3. The provisions of the First Prehearing Order and the Second Prehearing Order remain in effect.
May 13, 2015 - IT IS HEREBY ORDERED:
1. The Agency has the statutory authority to adopt the rules.
2. The rules were adopted in compliance with the procedural requirements of Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 14, and Minnesota Rules, Chapter 1400 (2014).
3. The record demonstrates the rules are needed and reasonable.
4. The rules are APPROVED.