May 15, 2015 - 1. The City’s Motion for Summary Disposition is DENIED.
2. The hearing scheduled for May 28, 2015 shall proceed as scheduled.
3. The provisions of the First Prehearing Order and the Second Prehearing Order remain in effect.
May 13, 2015 - IT IS HEREBY ORDERED:
1. The Agency has the statutory authority to adopt the rules.
2. The rules were adopted in compliance with the procedural requirements of Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 14, and Minnesota Rules, Chapter 1400 (2014).
3. The record demonstrates the rules are needed and reasonable.
4. The rules are APPROVED.
May 08, 2015 - 1. The Respondents’ Motion for Summary Disposition or in the Alternative for Unredacted Discovery is DENIED.
2. This matter will proceed to hearing as originally scheduled on June 10, 2015, and continuing if necessary on June 11, 2015.
3. All other terms and conditions contained in the First Prehearing Order (December 10, 2014) remain in full force and effect.
May 05, 2015 - IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1. The Respondent’s Motion for Summary Disposition is GRANTED IN PART and DENIED IN PART.
2. Counsel shall confer with each other and the tribunal as to whether any adjustment in the current case milestones is necessary or convenient.