November 18, 2013 - The Administrative Law Judge concludes that Xcel Energy has satisfied the criteria set forth in applicable statutes and rules and recommends that a route permit be granted for the Project.
November 14, 2013 - The evidentiary hearing will be held at the Office of Administrative Hearings beginning at 10:00 a.m. on Monday, January 6, 2014. The hearing will take place before a panel of three Administrative Law Judges in a courtroom on the first floor of the Office of Administrative Hearings, located at 600 North Robert Street, in St. Paul, Minnesota.
November 14, 2013 - Because the Department properly concluded that it is more likely than not that Ms. Green committed the crime of Assault in the First Degree, the Department’s disqualification of Ms. Green should be affirmed. The Commissioner is without discretion to grant a child foster care license to someone who has committed this crime.
November 14, 2013 - 1. Mr. Munn’s request for a subpoena commanding the appearance of Jodi Gibbs at the evidentiary hearing scheduled for December 6, 2013, is HELD UNDER ADVISEMENT.
2. Mr. Munn’s request for a subpoena duces tecum to the Minnesota Department of Corrections (Department) is HELD UNDER ADVISEMENT.
3. Mr. Munn’s request for a court-appointed attorney is DENIED.
4. Mr. Munn’s request for an in-person hearing is DENIED.
November 13, 2013 - 1. The rules were adopted in compliance with the procedural requirements of Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 14, and Minnesota Rules, Chapter 1400.
2. The proposed rules incorporate specific changes stated in the 2013 Laws of Minnesota, Regular Session, Chapter 85, Article 5, Sections 2 through 19 and 1991 Laws of Minnesota, Regular Session, Chapter 282. The specific changes in the proposed rules are technical in nature and no interpretation of the law is required so the Board has the statutory authority to adopt these proposed rules using the exempt rulemaking process.
3. The adopted rules are APPROVED.
November 12, 2013 - 1. The Additional Notice Plan is APPROVED.
2. The Notice of Hearing is APPROVED contingent upon three revisions to the text of the Notice:
(a) The appointment of the undersigned Administrative Law Judge, and telephone number (651) 361-7842, are noted in the paragraph entitled: “Administrative Law Judge”; and
(b) The electronic mail address in the paragraph entitled “Public Comment” is revised to: firstname.lastname@example.org
November 06, 2013 - 1. The amendments to Minn. R. 6280.0450 were adopted in compliance with the procedural requirements of Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 14, and Minnesota Rules, Chapter 1400.
2. The amendments to Minn. R. 6280.0450 are APPROVED.