December 31, 2013 - On March 5, 2013, the Minnesota Public Utilities Commission (MPUC or Commission) concluded that Northern States Power Company d/b/a Xcel Energy (Xcel) had demonstrated the need for an additional 150 megawatts (MW) of electricity generation by 2017.
December 30, 2013 - IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT:
(1) The City’s motion for Summary Disposition is GRANTED.
(2) The Petitioner’s motion for Summary Disposition is DENIED.
(3) The Petitioner’s appeal is hereby DISMISSED.
December 23, 2013 - The Department proved, by a preponderance of the evidence, that the Respondent demonstrated untrustworthiness, dishonest practices, and misappropriation of funds by withholding funds either through the improper taking of loans or conversion.
December 18, 2013 - The Administrative Law Judge concludes that Licensee should not be subjected to disciplinary action by the Commissioner as the Commissioner has failed to show by a preponderance of the evidence that Licensee is untrustworthy, financially irresponsible or otherwise incompetent to act under the authority or license granted by the Commissioner.
December 09, 2013 - 1. Hennepin County’s Motion for Summary Disposition is DENIED.
2. Schubert is eligible for relocation assistance and other benefits pursuant to the Minnesota Uniform Relocation Act.
3. Hennepin County shall provide Schubert with relocation assistance and other benefits as provided for by the Minnesota Uniform Relocation Act.