November 26, 2013 - 1. The Motion to Dismiss, which is in the nature of a Motion for Summary Disposition is GRANTED, and no further hearing will be held in this matter.
2. The Risk Level determination by the ECRC is AFFIRMED and Petitioner remains assigned to Risk Level 2.
3. Petitioner’s appeal is DISMISSED.
November 26, 2013 - 1. The Department’s Motion to Compel Discovery is hereby by GRANTED.
2. The Respondent shall respond to the Department’s Requests for Admissions, Interrogatories, and Requests for Production of Documents by 4:30 p.m. on December 10, 2013. To the extent that a particular discovery request seeks information that is subject to the attorney-client privilege or other privilege recognized by law, the Respondent may state an objection to the request on that basis.
3. Failure to respond to the Department’s discovery requests by 4:30 p.m. on December 10, 2013 may result in a further order as provided in Minn. R. 1400.6700, subp. 3.
November 22, 2013 - 1. The proposed rules were adopted in compliance with the procedural requirements of Minnesota Statutes, chapter 14, and Minnesota Rules, chapter 1400.
2. The Board has the statutory authority to adopt these proposed rules using the expedited rulemaking process under Minn. Stat. §§ 326B.435, subd. 2(a)(6), and 326B.437(d).
3. The proposed rules are APPROVED.
November 20, 2013 - NOTICE IS NOW GIVEN that this matter has been assigned to a panel of three Administrative Law Judges for an evidentiary hearing. The assigned Administrative Law Judges are: Jeanne M. Cochran (Presiding Judge), Barbara J. Case, and Timothy J. O’Malley. The Office of Administrative Hearings is located at 600 North Robert Street, in St. Paul. All mail to the Office should be addressed to: Office of Administrative Hearings, P.O. Box 64620, St. Paul, MN 55164-06120. The Administrative Law Judges may be reached at 651-361-7900. The Office’s fax number is 651-361-7936.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED AND NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that this matter is scheduled for an evidentiary hearing to be held on Monday, January 6, 2014, commencing at 10:00 a.m., at the Office of Administrative Hearings, 600 North Robert Street, St. Paul, MN 55101.
November 18, 2013 - The Administrative Law Judge concludes that Xcel Energy has satisfied the criteria set forth in applicable statutes and rules and recommends that a route permit be granted for the Project.
November 14, 2013 - The evidentiary hearing will be held at the Office of Administrative Hearings beginning at 10:00 a.m. on Monday, January 6, 2014. The hearing will take place before a panel of three Administrative Law Judges in a courtroom on the first floor of the Office of Administrative Hearings, located at 600 North Robert Street, in St. Paul, Minnesota.