Module 1: Getting Started
In this first module, you will learn the minimum requirements for your computer. You also will learn how the course works and how it is structured.
What You Need to Know About Your Computer
- Minimum System Requirements
- Staying Safe on the Internet
What You Need to Know About Using This Course
- How to Navigate the Course
- How Long This Course Takes
- Tips for Success
- What You'll Learn in the Course
- Overview of Eight Modules
- Lessons, Assignments and Exercises
- Course Exams
- Learning from Others
- Extra Help Along the Way
- Certificate of Completion
- Giving Credit Where Credit is Due
So let's get started by learning about the minimum requirements of your computer!
Copyright © 2010. The Minnesota Governor's Council on Developmental Disabilities. All rights reserved. Updated January 2011.