Adult Programs

  • Adult foster care through a state institution.
  • Transitional group residence operated by State Regional Mental Retardation Office.
  • Transitional hostel administered by United Cerebral Palsy Association, a private, non-profit, multi-service agency. Half of costs covered by State Department of Mental Hygiene, and half from residents' resources such as SSI.
  • Group residence administered by a State Association for the Blind, a private non-profit agency. State Department of mental Health contracts for residential services. Funding from State, residents' fees, and State Association for the Blind.
  • Group home purchased by a local service club with a HUD grant. Administered by a private non-profit corporation. Funding from parents, guardians, SSI, service club and other means.
  • Apartment complex administered by the Salvation Army. Costs covered by room and board charges, State Department of Health, Social and Rehabilitative Service, the State's Regional Center, the United Way and the Salvation Army.
  • Transitional Apartment Complex operated by a State Training School.
  • Scattered Apartments operated by local ARC, a private non-profit group. Grant from State Division of Retardation and resources of local ARC, plus room and board charges (SSI)
  • Apartments within a senior citizens apartment complex. Privately owned. Certified as a group home. Room and board from SSI and Social Security.