Services Provided at this Location
What services does MDHR St. Cloud provide?
MDHR St. Cloud provides outreach, education and investigates claims of discrimination for those in Central Minnesota. Some specific activities within those functions include:
MDHR St. Cloud offers:
- Training on the Minnesota Human Rights Act;
- Education and outreach services;
- Forums and Diversity and Inclusion events;
- Complaint intake for potential charges under the Minnesota Human Rights Act ;
- Conducting pre-investigative dispute resolution;
- Speakers and presenters on a variety of issues;
MDHR St. Cloud connects Central Minnesota to a variety of statewide initiatives including Diversity and Inclusion, Olmstead and Ending Homelessness.