Services Provided at this Location
What services does the SCRHRO (St. Cloud Regional Human Rights Office) provide?
The SCRHRO provides outreach, education and intake functions for those in the Saint Cloud and Saint Joseph areas of Minnesota on a year round basis. Some specific activities within those functions include:
- Providing training on the provisions of the Minnesota Human Rights Act;
- Providing other education and outreach services;
- Coordinating forums and cultural diversity events that may be conducted by other entities or consultants;
- Conducting complaint intake;
- Conducting pre-investigative dispute resolution;
- Forwarding complaints to the State Office in St. Paul when necessary;
- Providing assistance to regional human rights offices and the Regional Human Rights Advisory Commission.