History & Awareness Months and EVENTS
- January: Martin Luther King Day
- February: Black History
- March: Women's History
- April: Financial Capability
- May: Asian-Pacific American Heritage
- June: LGBT Pride
- June: Juneteenth
- July: Celebrating Diversity
- Sept/Oct: Hispanic Heritage
- Oct: Disability in Employment Awareness
- Nov: Native American Heritage
Find MDHR Events and Announcements on Our Social Media
MDHR Community Meeting on Expanded St. Cloud Services, July 18 at SCSU
Time: 6 p.m.
Date: Monday, July 18, 2016
Place: St. Cloud State University, Welcome Center, 355 Fifth Ave. S, St. Cloud, MN, 56301.
Read more: MDHR News Release
July: The ADA 26th Anniversary
The ADA 26th Anniversary: Celebrating Diversity in Our Community, Sunday, July 26th, 3:00-8:30 PM at the Minnesota History Center.
July: Somali Week 2016
The 2016 Annual Somali-American Independence Day Festival on Saturday, July 9 is part of a week-long series of Somali Week events from Friday, July 8 through Friday, July 15.