Article and Case History Archive
The Department of Human Rights publishes information about selected cases and settlement agreements as part of its mandate under the Human Rights Act to "educate to eliminate" discrimination. Archives from 2009 to 2011 of Case of the Month and previously published articles from The Rights Stuff Forum are available here.
Case of the Month
Case of the Month issues from 2009 to 2011.
The Rights Stuff Forum
- Credit History: Is it Any of Your Employer's Business? (Winter, 2011)
- Weight Bias: The Next Civil Rights Issue? (Summer, 2010)
- Minnesota's Veterans: The Road Back Home (Winter, 2010)
- Backlash (Fall, 2009)
- Beyond Age Discrimination (Summer, 2009)
- Expunging Criminal Records and Providing a Second Chance (Spring, 2009)
Search the Article and Case History Archive