Contract Compliance Training Showcases
Compliance training showcases are presented by the department to enhance knowledge of diversity, affirmative action and discrimination issues commonly found in Minnesota work environments and places which provide services to residents of Minnesota.
There are no scheduled trainings at this time.
The individuals listed in this section have participated with the Department of Human Rights in training showcases.
- Pamela Harris, Attorney: a partner with the firm of Martin & Squires, PA, in St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Therese Pautz, Attorney: Founder and President of NeuVest®.
- Margo Imdieke Cross, Accessibility Specialist: has been with the Minnesota State Council on Disability for over 20 years and has held the position of Accessibility Specialist since 1987.
- Jessica L. Jackson, Attorney: partner with the law firm of Mackall Crounse & Moore P.L.C. in Minneapolis.
- Debra Dorgan of Trusight: Trusight is a regional not-for-profit member organization and one of the largest employer associations of its kind in the country.
To check for other human rights events visit the MDHR Events Calendar.