Resources on the MDHR web site
- List of outreach resources for recruiting minorities, women and people with disabilities.
- Participation goals and map
- Criminal background checks
Links for Contractor Reference
Selecting a link below will take you to an external web site
- Central Corridor Light Rail Transit project - a complete overview of the CCLRT project
- Doing business with the Central Corridor LRT project
- Saint Paul Human Rights Department
for contractors doing business with the city of Saint Paul
- Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP)
The OFCCP administers provisions that prohibit discrimination by federal contractors and subcontractors.
- Minneapolis Civil Rights Department
For contractors doing business with the city of Minneapolis.
- Mn/DOT Office of Civil Rights
For contractors engaged in transportation projects in Minnesota.
- Hennepin County Affirmative Action Contract Requirements
For contractors doing business with Hennepin County
- Targeted Group/Economically Disadvantaged (TG/ED) Small Business Program
Information on a program for women-, minority-, and disabled-owned businesses and small businesses in certain regions of Minnesota.
Uniform Selection Guidelines Questions and Answers
The guidelines are designed to aid in the achievement of our nation's goal of equal employment opportunity without discrimination on the grounds of race, color, sex, religion or national origin.
- Minnesota Statutes §363A.36 and §363A.37 and Minnesota Rules 5000.3535 to 5000.3600