Resources on the MDHR web site
- Outreach resources for recruiting minorities, women and people with disabilities
- Participation goals and map
- Criminal background checks
Links for Contractor Reference
Selecting a link below will take you to an external web site
- Job Connect - A network of employment community and educational entities that works with hundreds of job seekers.
- Vocational Rehabilitation Services - Let Vocational Rehabilitation Services (VRS) assist you with your recruitment of qualified individuals with disabilities. VRS at the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development offers specialists with a wealth of expertise and experience to assist businesses with creative strategies to recruit and retain skilled workers with disabilities.
- Central Corridor Light Rail Transit project - a complete overview of the CCLRT project
- Saint Paul Human Rights Department
for contractors doing business with the city of Saint Paul
- Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP)
The OFCCP administers provisions that prohibit discrimination by federal contractors and subcontractors.
- Minneapolis Civil Rights Department
For contractors doing business with the city of Minneapolis.
- Mn/DOT Office of Civil Rights
For contractors engaged in transportation projects in Minnesota.
- Hennepin County Affirmative Action Contract Requirements
For contractors doing business with Hennepin County
- Targeted Group/Economically Disadvantaged (TG/ED) Small Business Program
Information on a program for women-, minority-, and disabled-owned businesses and small businesses in certain regions of Minnesota.
Uniform Selection Guidelines Questions and Answers
The guidelines are designed to aid in the achievement of our nation's goal of equal employment opportunity without discrimination on the grounds of race, color, sex, religion or national origin.
- Minnesota Statutes §363A.36 and §363A.37 and Minnesota Rules 5000.3535 to 5000.3600