Grants are due on April 15, 2013
|Grant Category||Deadline (Postmarked)||Duration||
|Priority Issues Grant||
1. Align and enhance agricultural education courses for effective integration of science, math and economics standards and principles.
2. Programs that work with the local, regional, national and international community along with business on preparing the future work force for agricultural education and agriculture careers.
3. Programs that encourage a healthy local, national and international economy through agricultural education and agricultural business endeavors.
4. Encourage agriculture and related studies graduates to enter the profession with “fast track” licensure programs.
5. Programs that recruit, retain and transition instructors at the, postsecondary, and adult farm management levels including teacher transition between secondary, FBM and postsecondary positions.
6. Promote agricultural, food and natural resource literacy initiatives across Minnesota in both formal and non-formal educational settings.
-Bio fuels curriculum/equipment
|Quality Program Grant
To deliver quality programs by focus on any of the seven AgEd National Quality Program Standards. This also includes the implementation of new or expanding agricultural education programs.
|National Quality Program Standards|
|Common Fund Grant
|To have a larger impact with regional and statewide AgEd initiatives||
If you have any questions about the grants or the grants
process, please contact
Kari Schwab 612-624-6256.
*** Turn your application in on time or early. Late applications will
not be accepted. ***
*** Fill out your application completely. Incomplete applications will be rejected. ***
*** Type and spell-check your application. If we cannot read it, we cannot fund it. ***
*** Have a proofreader check grammar and math. We need to understand what you need and why.***
*** Be concise. Describe your project thoroughly, but beware of wordiness as it can confuse and tire the reader. ***
***The web is a great resource for grant-writing tips. (ie Guides, Tools, & other sites provide examples and suggestions). ***