Landscape Program Committee
The Landscape Committee provides overall leadership and direction to the council's Landscape Program as described in the Sustainable Forest Resources Act (Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 89A.06).
- Informing the council of on-going landscape management activities and issues
- Providing advice and direction as necessary to regional landscape committees and coordination groups
- Reviewing regional landscape plans and implementation activities.
Recommending approval and/or modification of landscape plans to MFRC
- Preparing and recommending to the council's landscape program budget
- Developing policy recommendations to the council as necessary to implement landscape goals in Minnesota
- Supporting regional landscape goals and implementation activities through the MFRC as appropriate to the legislature and governor
- Darla Lenz , Chair
- Greg Bernu
- Forrest Boe
- Wayne Brandt
- Janet Erdman
- Keith Karnes
- Jim Manolis