Animal Chiropractic Registration
Agency contact information:
Chiropractic Examiners, Minnesota Board of
2829 University Avenue, S.E., Suite 300
Minneapolis, MN 55414-2850
(651) 201-2850 | For TTY communication, use Minnesota Relay Service at 711 or (800) 627-3529
The Chiropractic Examiners Board exists to protect the public's interest through regulation of chiropractors in the State of Minnesota. Regulation is accomplished through licensure examination and renewal, as well as by investigation of complaints.
Minn. Stats. 148
Application forms are available from the Minnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners and are available on the Board's website at Application/Forms.
Refer to the Requirements for Licensure to Practice information on the Board's website.
Doctors of chiropractic must:
- have an active chiropractic license in good standing;
- have completed an approved course of at least 210 hours
- register with the Board
- have a referral from a Veterinarian
- have a separate treatment room
- complete 6 additional hours of continuing education in this subject every year
Initial Application - $125
Annual Renewal - $75
Period of Issuance:
Annual (Jan. 1 to Dec. 31 of each year.)
Length of Determination Process:
Registrations are issued upon receipt of all required application materials.