This video is available with audio description on the Minnesota DHS YouTube channel.
DHS works with partners statewide to expand the capacity of long-term services and supports to help people age 65 and older stay in their homes and communities of choice. Grant opportunities through this program help Minnesota communities meet:
- Challenges of Aging 2030 and
- Forecasted pressures on Minnesota's long-term support system.
Live Well at Home Grants also help:
- Improve chronic disease management in Minnesota's communities
- Expand long-term services and supports capacity by linking formal and informal services
- Support caregivers and promote independence through market-based solutions.