Exhibit at the Minnesota Odyssey Conference
This two-day conference is one of the largest state conferences addressing the challenges and opportunities of aging and disability. It provides an opportunity to meet and influence an audience of over 1000 attendees. Conference participants are interested in long-term services and supports. Participants include advocates, consumers, policy makers, providers and those from Area Agencies on Aging, counties, tribes, managed care organizations and state government.
During the conference, exhibitors can exchange ideas and information with attendees. Conference participants benefit from gaining the latest information in the field. You benefit by meeting decision-makers and promoting your services, new initiatives and products and will have an opportunity to:
- Enjoy a sit-down lunch with conference attendees
- Be at center stage for continental breakfasts, refreshment breaks and lunch occurring in the exhibit hall
- Take part in the exhibit hall activities
- Offer prizes for drawings held in the exhibit hall
- Experience featured sessions in the exhibit hall to increase exposure to your booth.
Three exhibitors packages have been offered in the past. Packages prices may vary.
Exhibitor online registration is now available.
A free booth is received with most levels of sponsorship. More information on being a sponsor.