Key Contacts

Here is contact information for staff who administer the Dislocated Worker Program (DWP) and the Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) program, a directory of DWP service providers and a listing of WorkForce Centers statewide.

State DWP and TAA Contacts

Find the staff who administer the DWP and the TAA program.

DWP Service Providers

Find a DWP service provider near you.

WorkForce Center Locations

Find a WorkForce Center near you.