Skip to content

CWMA Testing Program

Central Weights and Measures Association (CWMA) 

Do you currently have a permit? If not, will you be working in Wisconsin, Michigan or Nebraska?

If you will be working in Wisconsin, you will need to take the CWMA exams. You can take the CWMA exam in Wisconsin. More information about the Wisconsin CWMA exam is available here.

If you are going to work in Wisconsin, Michigan or Nebraska and are taking the test in Minnesota, please let us know this ahead of time so we can have the appropriate exam ready. 

If you need information about re-certification, call Greg VanderPlaats at 651-539-1559. 

The following states recognize the CWMA exams: Minnesota; Wisconsin; Iowa; Michigan; Ohio; Illinois; Nebraska.