Skip to content

Apply for a Campground License

A Campground Agent license term is one year, expiring on February 28. Application forms are available by clicking on the links below. Scroll down to view licensing requirements.

The following must be submitted for a Campground Agent license:

  1. Completed license application and BCA form.

  2. $55 Campground Agent License fee. In accordance with Minn. Stat. 16E.22, this fee includes a 10% OET surcharge, which is being collected on behalf of the Minnesota Office of Enterprise Technology to fund a statewide electronic licensing system. No cash. Check or money order payable to MN Dept of Commerce.

  3. Trust account is required.

  4. Identify the membership camping club operator or broker on whose behalf the campground agent will act.

  5. Applicant must provide employment history for 5 years prior to application.