Skip to content

Change Your Name or Address

Address Change 

  • Address changes are completed online at by using the “Change Your Address” tab. 
  • If the address change is from state to state or changes your residency status, you must request an address change via email to 

Name Change

  • To change your name, you must complete this form (.pdf) and attach the applicable legal documentation. 
    • Court order
    • Marriage certificate
    • Divorce decree
  • A driver's license or Social Security card WILL NOT fulfill this requirement. 
  • Please email the form and the  legal documentation to