Skip to content

Small Businesses

As a small business owner, you have a lot to manage. Don't forget about your company's insurance needs. The information provided in this section will help you make sure you have the coverage you need.


  • Commercial Auto

    All motorized vehicles, whether used for personal or business purposes, need auto insurance. Learn more about what your business needs.

  • Flood Insurance

    As a business owner, you know that protecting your building and your contents is vital to its survival. Learn whether flood insurance is a necessary part of your coverage.


  • Health Plans

    A licenced to sell group health plans to small businesses in Minnesota.


  • Liability Insurance

    If someone falls while visiting your business premises, or a customer is hurt by a product your business sells, you can be held responsible.

  • Owners Insurance

    Many small business owners purchase a business package policy called a "BOP" - a business owner's policy. What is it?


  • Property Insurance

    Property insurance protects small business owners from losses due to damage to physical space or equipment and as a result of theft.


  • Section 125

    Minnesota law requires employers, with a few exceptions, to establish and maintain a Section 125 plan to allow their employees to purchase health coverage with pre-tax dollars.


  • Workers Comp

    In all states, most companies are required to carry workers' compensation insurance for their employees. Learn more about your requirements here.