Skip to content

What We Do

Investment Certificate Companies

This investment company issues face amount certificates. These investments are not insured by an agency of the federal government. See MS 54.

Safe Deposit Companies

Any firm that is not affiliated with a financial institution wanting to function as a safe deposit box company requires licensing. These companies frequently offer access at times that traditional financial institutions can not or do not. See MS 55. Licensing is required in Minnesota.

For more information call 651-539-1600.