Information for participating customers
The Minnesota Buy-IT program is an enterprise effort and made possible through the efforts of volunteer teams dedicated to controlling costs for Information Technology. Team members (customers) with a broad base of agency and K-12 representation, invest significant time and effort to establish and maintain enterprise product standards and vendor contracts.
The vendor contracts that support the Minnesota Buy-IT program are available to government agencies (defined by statue as: Counties, Cities, Judicial bodies, Legislative offices, Libraries, K-12 and higher education) and members of the Cooperative Purchase Ventures (CPV) program.
Information needed by program customers:
- Hardware ordering info
- Hardware Vendor and Manufacturer lists
- MFD (Copier) buyer information
- Aggregated buying opportunities
Other helpful information:
- Procurement news from MMD
- Team participation
- General program information
- Vendor marketing programs
- Enterprise review of purchases
- Trade, donate, recycle, or dispose of IT hardware
- Data retention and destruction
- Equipment lifecycles
Not currently a customer and want to participate?
For information needed to become a customer of the Minnesota Buy-IT program see: Customer participation