Location and Directions
Minnesota Board of Nursing
2829 University Ave SE, Suite 200
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3253
The Board of Nursing and other state health licensing boards are located in University Park Plaza, a nine-story white building with large tinted windows on the northwest corner of University Avenue and 29th Avenue in Minneapolis.
From Interstate 94:
- Take freeway west from St. Paul or east from Minneapolis.
- Take the University Avenue Exit (You must proceed to the second stoplight to turn onto University Avenue).
- Turn left (west) onto University Avenue toward Minneapolis and drive about six blocks to 2829 University Avenue SE. (The building numbers will go up until you cross Emerald Avenue and enter Minneapolis, then they will go back down.)
From University Avenue:
- Take University Avenue west from St. Paul or east from Minneapolis to 2829 University Avenue SE.
- Personalized driving directions are also available from the Google maps.
- The U.S. Post Office is located on the west side of University Park Plaza.
- When heading east toward St. Paul, if you pass Prospect Park or Malcolm Avenue, you have gone too far.
- When heading west towards Minneapolis, if you pass 28th Avenue or the Post Office, you have gone too far.
- Free parking is available in the visitors lot on the east side of the building (enter from 29th Avenue) or in the University Park Plaza lot on 4th Street which can be accessed by turning onto 29th Street from University Avenue and turning left (west) onto 4th Street. One and two-hour street parking is also available along 29th Avenue and University Avenue.