LAMFT License renewal is now open for licenses with a 6/30/16 expiration date.
- RENEW ONLINE at our secure website - www.bmft.state.mn.us. Click the “Renew your License” link, log in with your User Name & Password and use a MasterCard, Visa or Discover credit card.
- LAMFT Renewal Fee: $75.00
- If you have never used the Board’s online system, click on “Register to Access Site.” This account will be used for all future online activity, so maintain a copy of your login information. You must use Google Chrome, a current version of Firefox, or Internet Explorer 10 to insure proper operation & processing of your online renewal.
If you do not intend to renew your license, notify the Board in writing via US Mail or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To avoid late fees, your renewal must be completed by midnight 6/30/16. You are strongly encouraged to renew early online, allowing time for any technical difficulties which may occur. Renewal submitted after June 30, 2016 will automatically be charged the mandated $25.00 late fee. No exceptions.
- FAILURE TO RENEW: Renewals not received by July 31, 2016 will automatically expire.
- If you cannot renew online, you may contact the Board for a paper application. Please allow 1 week for delivery to a MN address and 2 weeks to an out of state address.
- Please note: LAMFT license holders are not required to complete or report continuing education hours for purposes of license renewal. Disregard any reference to CE reporting dates that appear in the online system.
If you have questions, please contact the Board by phone (612-617-2220) or email (email@example.com).