THE LMFT renewal is now closed. For questions relating to license reinstatement, please contact the Board office at email@example.com or (612) 617-2220.
LAMFT LICENSE RENEWAL IS PAST DUE for licenses with a 1/31/17 expiration date.
- Renew Online, Click the “Renew your License” link under the "Licensees" tab. Log in with your User Name & Password and use a MasterCard, Visa or Discover credit card.
- LAMFT Renewal Fee: $100.00 (includes $25.00 late fee).
- If you have never used the Board’s online system, click on “Register to Access Site.” This account will be used for all future online activity, so maintain a copy of your login information. You must use Google Chrome, a current version of Firefox, or Internet Explorer 10 to insure proper operation & processing of your online renewal.
- If you do not intend to renew your license, notify the Board in writing via US Mail or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAILURE TO RENEW: Renewals not received by 2/28/17 will automatically expire.
- If you cannot renew online, you may contact the Board for a paper application. Please allow 1 week for delivery to a MN address and 2 weeks to an out of state address.
- Please note: LAMFT license holders are not required to complete or report continuing education hours for purposes of license renewal. Disregard any reference to CE reporting dates that appear in the online system.
If you have questions, please contact the Board by phone (612) 617-2220 or email (email@example.com).