Pursuant to new Legislationunder the correct conditions, doctors of chiropractic may provide chiropractic services to animals. In short, those conditions are:
- Must Register with the Board
- Must pay the requisite fee ($125.00 initial application; $75.00 annual renewal.)
- Must have completed an approved course of at least 210 hours
- Must have a referral from a Veterinarian
- Must have a separate treatment room
- Must complete 6 additional hours of continuing education in this subject every year
Additional information may be acquired by downloading and reading the statute.
Registration has begun, and Application
forms may be acquired online.
Click here for a list of approved courses on Animal Chiropractic.