MN Board of AELSLAGID
85 E. 7th Place
St. Paul, MN 55101
Office Hours: 8-4:30 M-F
Click here for driving directions to the
Please complete the following steps when requesting verification of your exams or current Minnesota licensure to be sent to another state board.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE AN NCEES RECORD IN ORDER TO SUBMIT AN ELECTRONIC VERIFICATION REQUEST.
For verifications of Professional Engineer or Land Surveyor licensure, or of FE, PE, FS or PS exams:
- Go to https://verify.ncees.org and select the Board to which you would like your verification sent.
- On the next screen, select Minnesota for the state in which you are currently licensed/certified or took your exam, then complete the rest of the questions.
- Minnesota will receive your request electronically and will complete the verification and submit it electronically to the state board you requested.
To have your exam scores or licensure verified by Minnesota and submitted to NCEES, follow this link: Verification to NCEES
For all other professions:
- Obtain a verification form from the state Board requesting verification of current licensure and/or examinations.
- Send the verification form to the Minnesota Board, along with an addressed, stamped envelope to the Board requesting completion of their verification form.
- The Minnesota Board does not charge a fee for verification service at this time.
- The Minnesota Board will complete the verification request within ten business days of receipt.
- Verification forms will not be emailed or faxed due to the Minnesota Data Practices Act which protects private data.
The Minnesota Board of Architecture, Engineering, Land Surveying, Landscape Architecture, Geoscience and Interior Design is an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. The Minnesota Board of Architecture, Engineering, Land Surveying, Landscape Architecture, Geoscience and Interior Design does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, public assistance, age, sexual orientation, or membership on local human rights commission.