Landscape Architecture


Applications for Examination

Exam applications are sumitted directly to the Council for Landscape Architect Registration Boards (CLARB). You DO NOT fill out an application for licensure with the MInnesota Board until the entire LARE has been passed.

How to register for the LARE


Applications for Licensure

Application for initial landscape architect license (not licensed in any state)

application for landscape architect license by comity

"Comity" is similar to reciprocity.



CLARB: Landscape Architecture and Public Welfare