Admin Facilities Management manages and maintains 23 state owned buildings, 32 parking facilities and 40 acres of green space located on the State Capitol Complex and throughout the State of Minnesota.
Admin Facilities Management strives to provide:
- Convenient and affordable parking
- Energy efficiency leadership for the state, through energy efficiency improvements and retrofit projects in state-owned buildings
- Quality cafeteria service
- Safe, clean and comfortable work areas
- Timely information about maintenance and construction projects specific to the workplace
Use the links below to navigate our services, or email us
for additional assistance.