Public input is still welcome through our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Capitol is undergoing its first comprehensive preservation effort since its original construction in 1905. When completed in 2017, it will be strong enough to last for the next 100 years. In the meantime, the Capitol is an active construction site impacting all building operations including hearings, floor sessions, rallies and tours.
- The Capitol is now closed to the public until early 2017.
- Indoor tours are suspended.
- Basement tunnel access remains open via key card access for tenants and employees.
- The State will continue to conduct its business during regular legislative sessions.
Browse this Website to Learn
- Vital information about visiting the Capitol Complex area during the Capitol Restoration Project.
- Fun details about this exciting project!
Please plan for more time to reach your destination(s).
Minnesota State Capitol
75 Dr. Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
St. Paul, MN 55155
The Capitol building is closed to the public until early 2017.
The basement tunnel remains open via key card for
employees and tenants.